Riverfront ‘Tree House’ Escape, Berowra Waters, NSW 2082
A holiday rental only 1 hour’s drive from Sydney CBD, on the beautiful Hawkesbury River.
Sleeps up to 10
(Groups of up to 12 will be considered, please contact us to discuss)
Now you can live the full Concreate experience by staying at our lovely ‘tree house’ escape, Berowra Waters!
As soon as you step foot onto Berowra Waters marina, you’ll feel relaxed. And at 8 Dusthole Point you could be a million miles from anywhere.
A recent renovation includes original 1970’s furniture, updated kitchen with Concreate benchtop, new tapware, new carpet and fresh paintwork.
This spectacular holiday rental features extensive use of timber and glass, to take advantage of the sunny Northern aspect and stunning water views. It is tucked away behind beautiful casuarinas in a tiny sheltered bay, but is literally 5 minutes away from Berowra Waters marina.
Access to the property is by boat (which we arrange for you as part of the service fee)
You can visit wonderful local restaurants during your stay through pre-arranged private boat hire (additional fees apply) and have free use of our tinny for 1.5 km up or down the river.
We promise you it will be an amazing experience!
There are four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a powder room and open plan living with mezzanine dining overlooking the lounge (with bar) and sunny north-facing front deck.
With linen and towels provided it’s so easy to take a break, unwind and reset.
- Private pontoon and jetty
- Stand-up paddle board
- Kayaks (2 single, 1 double)
- 2 x fishing rods and 4 x crab nets (bait available at the local shop, access via tinny)
SLEEPS up to 10
(bookings up to 12 will be considered, please contact us to discuss)
The property really comfortably fits 8 adults with 3 queen beds in three rooms and a double in the 4th. There are also 2 x single trundle beds and a queen sofa bed is possible for larger groups, please contact us to discuss.
- Luxury linen provided
- Room 1: Master with queen bed, ensuite & balcony
- Room 2: Queen bed with private balcony
- Room 3: Queen bed with 2 x optional single trundle beds
- Room 4: Double with private balcony and outdoor shower
- Towels provided
- Family bathroom (with bath nd shower)
- Lower bedroom with ensuite/shower
- Powder room
- Outdoor shower
- ‘Hidden’ laundry, with washer/dryer
- Electric oven
- Electric stove top
- Pantry with fridge
The property is accessible by boat from Berowra Waters marina, 199 Bay Road, which is all organised as part of your stay. From Berowra Waters marina, it is a 10 minute drive to Berowra Station and shops.
What to do in Berowra Waters / local delights
To quote Berowrawaters.com… “Surrounded by one of Australia’s oldest and best-known national parks – Ku-ring-gai Chase – Berowra is strategically located just off the F3 Freeway and is adjacent to the main northern railway line. With spectacular parks to the east, the Berowra Valley Regional Park to the west, and the mighty Hawkesbury River to the north, Berowra Waters is Sydney at its natural bushland and aquatic best.”
Things to do in Berowra Waters, Sydney (weekendnotes.com.au)
From beautiful bush walks in the Kur-ing-gai Chase National Park and Berowra farmers & craft market to inflatable world and putt putt, Trip Advisor sums up the best things to do near Berowra Waters.
Local Berowra Water eateries
Berowra Waters Inn – Set in bushland on Hawkesbury River, and only a short trip from 8 Dusthole Point by boat or on their own private ferry, Berowra Waters Inn is a true Sydney icon.
Peats Bite – An exclusive, water access only property at Sunny Corner on the beautiful Hawkesbury River.
Waterview Restaurant – A seafood restaurant, nestled right on the waters edge at 199 Bay Road, Berowra Waters.
Holiday home rental details / tariffs
Minimum 2 night stay.
- Sunday to Thursday $450/night (covers up to 4 adults)
- Fridays & Saturdays $500/night (covers up to 4 adults)
Up to 4 people*
Boat transfers at check in and check out at one specified time included.
Choice of 2 special beverages included: Craft beer (750ml), boutique wine, bubbles or kambucha.
*Choose a LUXURY UPGRADE
For 2 – 4 people you can choose to upgrade to our pamper package!
This includes beautiful product from our Concreate store… luxury bath salts, scented candles, gorgeous body wash and body lotion. These are all made with the highest quality botanical ingredients and are simply exquisite!
Breakfast included (cereal, seasonal berries, yoghurt, eggs, bacon or avocado, milk, juice, coffee/tea)
For only an extra $50 per night (per group)
GROUPS OF 5-8 PEOPLE
Fridays & Saturdays $700/night
GROUPS OF 9-10 PEOPLE
Fridays & Saturdays $850/night
Some larger group bookings of 12 can be accommodated, please contact us for availability and bookings.
What your booking covers & important notes:
- A cleaning fee and rubbish removal is covered in these rates.
- The tinny comes with a full tank of fuel (additional fuel can be purchased at $37 / 20 litres) It is a 4-knot, no-wash zone so all boats travel slowly and no boat licence is required. The tinny takes a maximum of 5 adults, all to wear life jackets provided, and to be used in daylight hours only.
- Please note – Potential fall and deep water hazard for young children. Kids are absolutely welcome but parents/guardians need to be mindful that the property contains elevated balconies, open edge stairs and easy child access to the river.
Terms & conditions
- 50% bond required
- Excess rubbish will incur additional charges
- Excessively loud parties will incur a fine